Effective June 2012
- We collect information you give us directly, such as when you register with our website, post material on the site, request services or participate in surveys.
- We may add information from other sources.
- Our log servers collect IP addresses. We do not associate your IP address with other information to identify you except to investigate misuse of our services or other wrongdoing
We use common Internet technologies such as cookies and web beacons on our website and in our emails. Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer. Specifically, we use analytics cookies to assess how the website is being used and allow us to make improvements. We also use a session cookie in connection with your visit so that the site will function properly. None of these cookies are linked to other information we have about you.
We use information about you
- to provide the products and services you request, manage your account and notify you of changes to our services,
- to provide you with content and information about other products and services that may be of interest to you, if you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes,
- to allow you to register for sponsored content and connect directly with other companies, and
- on an aggregate basis, to understand our users and improve this website.
- To let us know that you no longer want to receive marketing emails, please use the opt-out links at the bottom of any email marketing message.
- Your name and contact data will be shared with other companies only with your consent.
- We collect and process information on servers around the world. We use third parties to help us manage this information. The data that we collect will be transferred, processed and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), including on our servers in the United States. By providing your personal data or using this website, you agree to this transfer, processing and storage.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect information about you and require suppliers, agents and contractors who help us manage our systems to protect this information in a manner consistent with this Privacy and Cookies Policy. They will only use the information to carry out the services they are performing for us.
- This Privacy and Cookies Policy covers how we use information you provide to us. We cannot control how others may use information you may make public or choose to disclose online.
- We will post any changes to this Policy ten days before the change goes into effect. Please check here periodically. Your continued use of our products and services covered by this Policy constitutes your acceptance of the terms in place at the time of your use.
- We encourage you to update your personal information in order to keep our data accurate and up-to-date. You can use the website's features for managing your account to update your information with us. You can also contact us by email or at the address below to update your information, ask about the information we have on file for you or request deletion of your information. Please include your name, postal address and email address so that we may verify whether we retain any personal information about you.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected] or at Privacy, United Business Media LLC, 600 Community Drive, Manhasset, New York 11030 USA.
The blogs and comments posted on EnterpriseEfficiency.com do not reflect the views of TechWeb, EnterpriseEfficiency.com, or its sponsors. EnterpriseEfficiency.com, TechWeb, and its sponsors do not assume responsibility for any comments, claims, or opinions made by authors and bloggers. They are no substitute for your own research and should not be relied upon for trading or any other purpose.