Tuesday, December 18, 2012
9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET
Has the bring-your-own-device wave hit your organization? If not, it will; and if so, now is the time to consider the implications of balancing employee productivity with hardware and application security and support, as well as defining the proper policies and levels of acceptable risk around BYOD. As more and more IT Professionals struggle to incorporate personally owned laptops, tablets, and smart phones under the corporate infrastructure, certain challenges must be addressed. This webcast will help answer the “How-to” questions around juggling a diverse set of devices and operating systems as well as maintaining oversight of data and application use.
Join this webcast to learn more about:
- The top BYOD challenges faced by organizations today
- How distinctive parts of an organization view and can benefit from a BYOD strategy
- A prescriptive BYOD Point of View and Framework on which any scale BYOD can be implemented
- Manageability issues and solutions for both corporate-owned and personal devices
- Maintaining organizational security & industry level compliance
- Unifying the end-user experience
To register for this webinar, please complete the form below. Take care to provide all required information (indicated in red). Press Register to complete your registration. If you have already registered for our site or for one of our webinars, you may login
to register without re-entering your information.